Saturday, February 14, 2009

Frogs & Underpants


As I was shopping the other day in the local stamp shop, I saw these stamps. They caught my eye and made me laugh at the time, but I didn't buy them. As I've mentioned before, I am not a card maker. BUT I couldn't get them out of my mind, so I went back the next day and snagged them up. You know how you see something unique and when you realize you need it, there is now way you'll ever find it again? Not happening to me this time!

As I was browsing through my list of blogs this morning, I found Jozza's blog with a "feeling green" dare. That's as good a reason as any to play with a frog stamp, right?




Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny Wasabi Dot

Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities




2 comments:

Lythan said...

that is just the best stamp I have ever seen - made me laugh out loud! And you have made a fab card with it!

Jozza said...

Hahaha what a fantastic stamp! Great card - thanks for playing x