Monday, October 20, 2008

My little Chuck Norris









A little background....
Back in January a friend of mine asked me to watch her two kitties while she was on vacation trip to warmer places. Being a new kitty mom, she was a little nervous about how they would do for all that time alone. I checked in every day and of course they were fine. On one of the days I brought my camera and the girlies and I did a photo shoot. They were not camera shy at all. I made a 20 page 6x6 "Kitty Brag Book" (with Zutter Bind-it-All pages and wires) and left it on her kitchen table for her return. It was a hit! Maybe she'll let me borrow it back and I'll post some pages.
Anyway, I'd never done a mini album before and I fell in love! As I mentioned in a prior post, too many choices are a real creative barrier for me. The 6x6 size and the fact that I only had a few days to create the album really limited my choices. Perfect. (Oh and I love my Bind-it-All!)
Thus, I decided to start doing mini albums. I created this 6X6 page of my dog shortly after. He's so darn cute, I couldn't resist. Of course this is where I stopped, but now I have an excuse to get back to it.
Or- maybe I should just focus on the cards for the holidays...See? Too many choices!

The die cut letters and and the mini album within the page are all done with Quickutz dies. Patterened paper is My Mind's Eye and the Paper Loft. Card Stock is Bazzill and faux stitching was done with the SU! white gel pen. Brads & Ribbon came from????

1 comment:

Theresa Momber said...

This is super cute! I love the idea of a pet brag book. That is one cute pup you have there. I love beagles.